Confession: I don't know that I've ever given mom anything for Mother's Day, aside from a Sunday School craft. Unless you count college graduation, since that is always held on Mother's Day at Meredith College. "Happy Mother's Day, I present to you a grown child who is no longer financially chained to you!" Yeah, no. That's not a gift.
She deserves something this year, for sure. And your mom does, too.
Some of my faves from around the shop...
2. Wine things... like these travel wine glasses and candles in wine bottles.
3. Jewelry from The Painted Pearl.
4. Picture frames! Stick a fave photo of you & mom and call it a day. Or frame your childhood art. Or google "poem for mom," pick one, hit print, and done. Options, y'all! You have options.
5. Candle sticks. Pineapples and monkeys are very on trend right now. I've got the hook up...
6. Does mama collect blue and white? We have a few big ginger jars...
7. Or for a little something, how about colorful cocktail napkins? If you want to go the extra mile, a monogram always adds a little something special. But if not, they're still precious!
Don't like any of it? There is more in store. Come see! And to all the mamas, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Thank you for being great moms EVERY day!!! Love to you all!